Montag, 27. April 2015

Melted Wax Pachanoi

Melted Wax Pachanoi


I have no Idea if this is actually the right term and I would appreciate it if you could let me know in case you know more about this cultivar and/want to donate more pics about it. It is something between Pachanoi and Peruvianus and doesnt seem to be the same as the melted wax Bridgesii that is passed around in the growing scene. This is very similar to the monstrose peruvianus cultivar that has been around for ages and which can also be seen on the SS Field Trip Pics in a botanical garden. Sacred Succulents offer this type on their plant list but I currently do not remember the exact label, but I will add that later on.


Apart from that, it grows pretty much like a standard Pachanoi!


IMG_8268


IMG_8266



Melted Wax Pachanoi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen