Samstag, 25. Juli 2015

Trichocereus Cordobensis

Trichocereus cordobensis 30 Seeds / 30 Samen

Trichocereus cordobensis is a very rare Australian hybrid, that is only available every now and then and I am really happy about being able to offer some seeds of it in my shop. This seed is TOP NOTCH QUALITY, was harvested in the most recent harvest and has an amazing germination rate. This seed was professionally cleaned and grown by a very experienced grower, that is also very beautiful.  Just kidding, he's not but I am still EXTREMELY thankful for him to make this rare seed available to some more people. This was the first time that I saw seeds of this plant being available on the open market and I am very sure it won't be available for long.

I have a limited amount of seeds available right now and if it´s gone, I don´t know if I will get some of it again.

Botanically, the plant is probably a Trichocereus scopulicola Hybrid. The plant looks extremely cool and I am working on getting a great picture of the mother plant. This pic was donated by one of my friends and it does not show the mother plant but a cutting of the same clone.  

Well, there´s not much else to say. This cross is an open pollinated cross with an unknown parent and at the time of the pollination, there were some really cool plants flowering that may or may not be the father.

30 seeds – 3,00 Euro

t cordobenesis_super pedro

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen