Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015

Nothink - Trichocereus Pachanoi

NOTHINK – Trichocereus Pachanoi


This clone is one of the lesser known clones and I only have this one picture of it. In addition to that, I am not aware of anyone actively breeding with the NOTHINK clone. Because of that, I am not sure if I should leave it in the database. I´ve added it because it´s a really cool type but it´s important to me that those clones are actually in circulation and people are actively breeding with them. It doesn´t help anybody to show plants that are so extremely rare that they are basically not available to the Trichocereus grower community.

Personally, I think this clone looks amazing and reminds me of those Ecuadorian Pachanois. It´s really fat and I´d love to see more pics of it and everyone who owns this clone is invited to let me know, so I can a.) add some more pics to this page and b.) know that the clone is still included in the database for a reason.


I could not witness the flower or the fruits on the NOTHINK clone. This picture comes from Stillman and I am very thankful about him sending it in!


DSCF4597_zps9dcbcdb0


 



Nothink - Trichocereus Pachanoi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen