Samstag, 12. März 2016

Crowdfunding Campaign TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 1

Crowdfunding Campaign TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 1



Hi guys, I just wanted to take the time to let you all know about the status of my crowd funding campaign for the printing costs of my book TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 1: THE SAN PEDRO GROUP. I´ve been working on this book for a few years now and it´s finally getting close to a release date. It´ll have more than 400 all-color pages and will contain hundreds of color pics showing plants from the genus Trichocereus in the habitat, botanic gardens and collections worldwide. There were dozens of well known people helping me with photos for this book and I am extremely proud that I was given the chance to write it! I´ll make sure it´ll be a high quality book that will look awesome on your shelf! There will be descriptions, photos and cultivation advice as well as a detailed guide on how to germinate difficult seed. The book takes a close look at flowers, fruits and old names that are no longer valid. This book contains a whole lot of different species and commercial varieties like Trichocereus pachanoi, Trichocereus peruvianus, Trichocereus bridgesii, Trichocereus scopulicola, Trichocereus tarmaensis, Trichocereus cuzcoensis, Trichocereus huanucoensis, Trichocereus pallarensis and many, many more!

The printing costs are somewhere between 10.000 – 12.000 Euros and that´s why I started the campaign on Indiegogo two days ago. Now after just 2 days, the campaign already reached 50% of its goal and is getting new supporters every single day.


My thanks go out to everyone who supported my campaign…either by buying a copy or just sharing the link or talking about it. I wrote a lot more about the creation process of my book on the campaign page on Indiegogo. You can also buy a copy of it through the following link:

https://trichocereus.net/product/trichocereus-book-vol-1-patrick-noll-buch-cactus-echinopsis


There also are package deals and re-seller packages to make it easier for shops or group-buyers to buy it. The books will be printed in June and the shipping phase begins in June or July. If you are not able to participate in the campaign due to whatever reasons, just let me know and I´ll try to find a way to make it work. It´s important to me that everyone who supports this project will actually get one.

Alright guys, it counts now and if I can´t get the campaign funded, the books won´t look as brilliant as they will when it reaches its goal. So please support this amazing Indie Trichocereus book. The crowdfunding campaign will run for 60 days and I hope to reach the goal within the first 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions or just want to get in touch with me, you can reach me through EG [ät] trichocereus.net. You can also get in touch with me through our Trichocereus Facebook Group!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen